Need to find a local Arborist Service in VIC?
Jim’s can refer Certified Arborists VIC and provide expert help with assessing tree health, if the tree is damaged, diseased and potentially dangerous. A professional Arborist Report can help identify how to best manage tree health, including tree lopping, professional tree trimming, pruning or entire tree removals if necessary.
When are Tree Arborist Services required?
Are you looking for a specific tree surgeon, tree service or consulting arborist? Our experienced and certified arborists can assist residential, commercial & civil clients with a wide range of tree services in VIC.
The Four Most Common Arborist Reports
- Pre-Development Vegetation Assessments – compiled during the early stages of a new development.
- Development Application Reports – middle stage application reports are used address any concerns expressed by your local VIC council during property development stages.
- Tree Management Plans – a complete tree management plan should be prepared when the site in question has many mature trees.
- Hazard Tree Risk Assessments – this report is used to establish risk ratings by presenting an assessment of current hazards and possible solutions.
What certifications should a Certified Arborist have?
- If you are seeking advice on trees, it is vital that you should only hire an AQF Level 5 qualified Arborists to provide consultations.
- If you require any tree maintenance or pruning, it is best that the arborist you hire has a minimum AQF Level 3 qualification in Arboriculture.
Checklist for Hiring a VIC Arborist and Tree Surgeon
- Do they have a current VIC Arborists License?
- Is the business licensed and insured as Arborists / Tree Suregons?
– Jim’s Arborists Services offer expert tree services in VIC; by fully trained and licensed tree specialists.
– All our tree specialists have current police checks; and are comprehensively insured with full arborist insurance for your peace of mind.
- Does the Arborist Company provide a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee?
– Jim’s Local VIC Tree Arborists provides a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee;
– If there are any issues Jim’s Trees will address the problem at no additional cost to you.
- What Customer Satisfaction Rating / Reviews and Recommendations do they have?
– Jim’s Tree Surgeon Arborist Services has an overall 4.7 star rating (out of 5)
– based on customer satisfaction rating from all customer where a job has been completed.
– comprehensive data from more than 2,000 genuine, verified customer reviews in the 2 last years.
– View Jim’s VIC Arborist Services Reviews here.
Arborist Cost VIC
Simply call us on 131 546 to book in obligation free Arborist quote in VIC or book a time online 24/7.
What does the average Certified Arborist Cost in VIC
How much will it cost to hire an Arborist in VIC ? Tree Surgeon Costs in VIC can depend on:
- Type, height, size and quantity of trees to be assessed;
- Surrounding environment (including proximity to main roads, other buildings, public safety, access to block, slope, etc);
- Urgency of the job (eg. Storm damage, public safety, etc).
- Type of service required
- assessment only (diagnosis of disease, danger, etc)
- treatment (lopping, disease reduction, tree removal)
- an Arborist Report (for legal &/or council purposes)
- Current condition of the tree(s);
Jim’s Arborists can always provide a written quote before any work is commenced; so there will be no hidden or unexpected costs later.