Need Tree Lopping in WA?
Jim’s Tree Lopping services WA can help reduce tree branches to improve the safety and health of trees by:
- removing diseased or dead branches or sections;
- shaping trees to safely accommodate overhead power lines and cables
- cutting tree branches back from overhanging neighbouring properties
- lopping sections to gradually and safely removal the tree entirely.
Tree Lopping Costs WA?
Tree Lopping Costs in WA can depend on a few factors:
- the surrounding environment (access to the location, any sloping land, nearby buildings, other significant trees, etc)
- proximity to main roads & public safety
- type, height and size of the tree(s);
- the current condition of the tree (is it diseased, damaged (fire, storm, etc);
- the significance or importance of the tree (habitat, historical significance, etc)
- the urgency of the job (eg. Storm damage, public safety, etc).
- clean up of removed parts of the the tree once it is lopped
o can the timber be left on site – perhaps for firewood;
o could the timber possibly be used for wood chip or mulch; and be added back to existing garden beds?
o should it be removed entirely from site;
- whether a Permit required; and if so:
o If an arborist report or other professional report is required
Jim’s Tree & Stump Removal will be able to provide a written quote up front so you know the exact cost; with no surprises.
Tree Lopping Permit in WA
Depending on your local WA requirements, a permit may be needed before tree lopping can commence. Given their expert, local knowledge, the Jim’s Tree Lopping team will usually have first hand knowledge of local WA council regulations and by-laws; to help guide you when a permit or an arborists report will be required. When in any doubt, always refer to your local WA council, and where possible, get their recommendations in writing first.
If an Arborist’s Report is needed before tree lopping can commence in WA, the fully licensed, insured and experienced team at Jim’s Tree & Stump removal can help. Just call 131 546 to book a free quote.
WA Tree Lopping Company
- Is your Tree Lopper currently licensed?
- Is your Tree Service Company Fully Insured?
- Are they Police Checked?
- Does the Tree Removal Company provide a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee?
- What Customer Satisfaction Rating / Reviews and Recommendations do they have?
Did you know that Jim’s Tree Services has an overall 4.7 star rating (out of 5) – based on 1,400+ genuine customer reviews in the last 2 years. You can view Jim’s Tree Lopping Reviews here. For each of our Tree Lopping Specialists in WA, you can read their reviews on their local profiles – find your local Jim’s Trees Professional here.