Need Tree Pruning in TAS?
Why should you get your Trees Pruned?
Trees that aren’t properly pruned can be a major nuisance. If left unpruned, they can:
- obstruct driveways and footpaths
- fill gutters with leaves and hazardous debris resulting in expensive repairs
- stop natural sunlight from coming through your windows
- create unwelcome noise
- overhang on neighbouring properties,
- grow into electrical wires causing fire hazards
- loose branches can quickly become missiles in severe storms and heavy winds
There are also many benefits to be gained from Tree Pruning or Trimming, including:
- improve the visual appearance of the tree and your garden
- prolong the life of the tree
- encourage new growth
Different Types of Tree Pruning in TAS
- Tree Trimming – Regardless of whether you call it Tree Trimming, Tree Lopping or Tree Pruning, if done incorrectly, it can be extremely detrimental to the health of the tree leading to disease, ongoing health and safety problems and even the death of the tree. It is vital that the correct branches are removed, with the right technique to avoid these problems.
- Formative Pruning – Start pruning in the early stages of development. The formative pruning of young trees will help them grow into mature trees with good branch structure and limb formation.
- Fruit Tree Pruning – Be rewarded this summer with delicious home-grown produce by spoiling your fruit trees in winter with the care they need to produce a reliable crop of good size fruit. Pruning your fruit trees will also keep them at a manageable size, making it easier to harvest your fruit.
Tree Pruning Costs TAS?
How much does it cost to prune a tree? The total price of a tree pruning service will depend on a variety of things. Tree Pruning Costs in TAS can depend on:
- the location of the tree
- the time that has lapsed since it’s last pruning
- the health of the tree
- travel expenses, if the company must travel far to get to it or overcome obstacles
- clean up of the pruned branches – are they to be disposed of or kept for firewood or mulch?
- whether a Permit is required; and therefore an Arborist’s services
Jim’s Tree & Stump Removal will happily provide you with a written quote so that you are aware of the exact costs involved for TAS tree pruning services. Just call us on 131 546 to book in an obligation free quote (7 days) or book a time online 24/7.
Tree Pruning Permit in TAS
It is possible that you may need a permit to be allowed to conduct tree pruning in TAS; depending on local council regulations and by-laws.
With our expert local knowledge in TAS; our professional team at Jim’s Tree Pruning can often advise when a permit may be required if the pruning is to be significant; though we always recommend if in doubt to consult with your local TAS council. The fines can be significant if local laws are not adhered to; and it is important to keep up to date with planning overlays in the local TAS market.
If an Arborist Report is required before a tree can be significantly pruned; then the fully licensed, insured and experienced team at Jim’s Tree & Stump removal can help.
Checklist for Selecting TAS Tree Pruning Companies
- Is your Tree Pruner currently licensed?
- Is your Tree Service Company Fully Insured?
- Does your Tree Pruning team have a current Police Check?
- Does the Tree Pruning Company provide a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee?
- What Customer Satisfaction Rating / Reviews and Recommendations do they have?
Tree Pruning Reviews
With an overall 4.7 out of 5 star rating from over 2,000 satisfied customers – you can’t go wrong with Jim’s Tree & Stump Removal – View Jim’s Tree Pruning Reviews here.
Check out reviews and testimonials specific to the TAS Tree Pruning Specialists on their personal profile pages – find your local Jim’s Trees professional here.