Tree Removal Near Power Lines - An Electrical Danger
Each year, residents like you have to reimburse power companies and other utility service providers for damages caused to their equipment due to broken trees or branches. Most often, there is no provision for such damages in your property insurance. Trees affect service reliability: either at the point where they come in direct contact with the lines or at other locations that are interconnected by a common electric grid. Fallen trees can disrupt power supply to users and in extreme cases, tear down a line in its entirety and uproot the poles which hold it in place. You can imagine the extent of inconvenience that can be caused not only to you but others as well in your neighborhood; needless to mention the monetary costs involved in such scenarios. But you can relax as Jim’s Trees can help you take appropriate measures which can prevent such situations, and even if they do, clear up the mess without causing further damage to any property.
Jim’s Trees can help you with:
- Expert advice by our licensed arborists on the best techniques to ensure power lines are kept safe from damage
- Clearing trees and branches professionally from power lines
- Preventative pruning and trimming of trees along power lines even if your trees haven’t caused any power disruptions
- Ensure all local and state laws are followed during the removal process
- Certified arborists recommend the best time to prune trees, advise you on proper cuts or undertake scientific arboricultural practices for the best results
Don’t risk your life carrying out these types of jobs, which should only be done by those with appropriate qualifications and skills.
Give us a call today or simply fill out the online form and get a free, no-obligation quote for all your tree cutting near power lines work. You can also email us with your details and we will get in touch promptly.